Monday, September 10, 2012

One Thing Remains

We have had a terrible virus running through our home.  The kindergartener brought it home, shared with his sister, then on to Daddy and lastly, me.  I haven't slept much and am feeling worse than normal with this virus that seems lodged in my throat...ouch! 
These are the times when I/we need the most encouragement.  Yesterday, as I was driving to pick up the kids from our sweet babysitter (no date night, but a nap from mommy and daddy), this song came on the radio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc
It's called "Your Love Never Fails."  This version is by Chris Quilala.  It reminded me of so many dark days, when I would listen to it over and over again.  My favorite line is: "This one thing remains..." It would remind me that sickness can't last.  But, the love of Jesus, I will have FOREVER.
So, listen and enjoy....
Whatever you are going through, it will not last forever, but the love of God will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoezWBPGRAc

No comments:

Post a Comment